Family photo

Family photo

2/08/2011

Pizza

As some of you may know, Papa Johns had a special going with the Super Bowl. February 7-9 you can get a cheese pizza at regular price with 7 free toppings (since that was the number of touchdowns at the Super Bowl. Mike and I decided to take advantage of that deal (even though the pizza is severely overpriced.. seriously $10 for a cheese pizza?! Get real.) and we decided to order it online because you can say when you want to pick it up. So we decided on our 7 toppings and I tried to check out but it made me register. Ugh. So I registered and then checked out. After that we went to the church and Mike played church ball. After church ball we went and picked the pizza up. I got the pizza and brought it out to the car. IT smelled so delicious. I couldn't look at it cuz if I looked, I would start eating the toppings. So I did not look even though I was SOOOO hungry and it smelled SOOOO good! WE had to put gas in the car and then we headed home. Upon arriving at home I put the pizza on the table and went to wash my hands. As I did so Mike opened the pizza box and said "its just cheese"

REWIND. WHAT?!! JUST CHEESE?! I WAS STARVING I DIDN'T WANT JUST CHEESE! Plus I wasn't going to pay 11 something for a cheese pizza.
So I called Papa Johns. I talked to a nice girl who told me that my order came through as a cheese pizza. Then I told her I put these toppings on. She put me on hold and I got handed to the manager. The manager told me that my order was just cheese and by this time I was starving so I told her EXACTLY what I put on my pizza. After that she told me I could come in and switch my pizza out.

Thank you Papa Johns for making an incorrect pizza.. but then correcting it and kinda giving me a hard time about it.

Mmmm... Pizza.

1 comment:

Olivia said...

I used to work at Papa John's lol We never had that problem though.