Family photo

Family photo

2/28/2011

The Thoughts Of a 21 Year Old

I'll admit it. I like Justin Bieber's music. I think he is a talented kid, and I'll be the first to turn up the radio when he comes on. I just got done listening to "Baby" and "One Less Lonely Girl". Bieber Fever? Probably.

We went to the Less Than Jake concert a week ago. It was really fun. I even knew some of the songs. Mike almost lost his voice. It was a fun concert to go to, and it was fun to go with my man. I can't wait till the U2 concert. At the end of the concert the bass player threw out the guitar pics that he and the guitarists used. One of them got thrown right by us and landed on the ground. Three guys dove after it and were scrambling to get it on the ground.. but no one got it. It could not be found. After they stood up, I kept my eyes peeled for it on the ground. Some guy lifted up his foot a little and I saw it. I didn't waste any time. I went over to him, said "Move!" and gave him a little shove. And grabbed the pic. YEEEAAAH!!! I gave it to Mike since its his fav band.

Yesterday we tried to make ribs. They lit on fire on the grill. Twice. There were still some good bites though. Mmmm...

The spare bedroom (AKA the Manny Man-crush Room) is officially done, hats and all. Here are some pics of my wonderful work. I will never paint diagonal stripes on walls ever again. Those are all of Mike's hats.. Well, almost all of them. There are some that aren't in the pics. Crazy.






I can't wait for it to be spring. I can't wait for my flowers to come up so I can take pictures. I am excited for hiking and our trip to Boston, but I am especially excited for ROCK CLIMBING.
I love rock climbing. I haven't been since we got married, which is sad. But we didn't have money for gear and didn't have money for a gym membership. But now we've got some spare money to get the rest of the gear we need for an awesome rock climbing summer.







PS everyone that reads my blog that has not given me your email address.. I need it! I'm making my blog a private blog soon and need your email addy to put it on my "acceptable people" list. Thanks!

5 comments:

Ben, KoriAnn, Brighton & Bristol said...

Glad to see the "man cave" is done! Now let me see pictures of the rest of the house ;)
You two are so cute together...just sayin!!
My e-mail is koriannanderson@hotmail.com

Zatch said...

You should totally allow me. I'll give you my email address if you still need it, but I expect it'll be fine if you just use whatever I'm posting this with.

Corissa said...

OF COURSE you know I want to still be on your "blog list"! :) corissa.osuna(at)gmail(dot)com

Unknown said...

The room looks really cute!!! I can't believe I still haven't seen your house. I need to get down there!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes we want to stay on your blog list. The room looks really nice.
email: sblowder@gmail.com