Family photo

Family photo

2/24/2011

Going Private

Hey all, I have been debating on this for a while, but I think I am going to make it so my blog is a private blog. My friend at work told me how to look at my blog stats which showed where around the world my blog was being viewed, the frequency it is being viewed, etc and it freaked me out so I am going private! If any of you would like to continue reading my blog please leave a comment, send me an email, write me on FB or send me a texty text with your email address so I can add you to my list of who can see my blog.

I'm pretty relaxed on who can see my blog as long as I know OF you, so those of you who are readers because of my witty humor and smart comments, or know one of my family members or friends and would like to keep tabs on my hilarious posts and my life, shoot me a comment or an email as well.

I know its a pain to have to sign in to read blogs, but I am freaked out about being stalked and stuff.

Thanks everyone!

9 comments:

Christa said...

I would love to keep reading your blog! I swear I'm not a creep!
christa@slidescanning.com

Olivia said...

You know I wanna keep reading :) pas_de_cliche@hotmail.com

Samantha said...

I love hearing what you've been up to! I promise I'm not a stalker! :)
manthamarie@gmail.com

Julia said...

I love your witty humor and smart comments! Sign me up! Ps ... Texty text ... Lol!

Afton Peterson said...

I would like to keep reading
aftonpeterson@gmail.com

Elisabeth Jessop said...

Definitely the witty humor! :) Hopefully you know of me!
elisabeth.jessop@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Well, of course your favorite aunt stills wants to check in on you!!!

Janet said...

Please invite me... potentiallyred@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

keep me in the loop sistah! you have my email!