Family photo

Family photo

4/01/2010

Nothing.

Today I don't really have anything to blog about. I'm just blogging for the sake of blogging.

The first song playing on my blog has been one of my favorites for a long time. I can't remember for how long but I love this song, and I really could listen to it for hours.

Lately I've been thinking how fast life goes by and how things happen that you never expect, but things always turn out.

I never thought I'd be married by 20, but I wouldn't trade it for anything. Sometimes I get a little down cuz a lot of my friends are halfway through school or getting close to the end. And I have taken one semester. But then I think if I would rather be halfway through school, or if I'd rather be married to Mike. I would so much rather be with my love than halfway through school. I'll find some time to do it.. one day.

Being married is hard sometimes. And sometimes we have arguments. But its what we do after the arguments that matter. Mike is the best example of this ever. If we ever get in an argument, afterward he always gives me a hug and tells me he loves me.

My husband gets more good looking everyday. I often wonder how I got so lucky.

Today we finished all the Teddy Ruxpin episodes. Let me tell you, what a cliff hanger. And there are no more episodes :(

I think that is all I have to say for today.

PS. I hate the snow.

1 comment:

Julia said...

Awww, sweet post Em! Sorry to hear about teddy. :(