Family photo

Family photo

3/26/2010

Just Some Stuff

Hello all! I figured this is the ideal time to blog, I am stuck between two males on a couch. They are tunneling on "THE GAME". I love how with men its always "did you catch THE GAME?" No need to specify. They are all on the same wavelength and no matter how many games are on, they all know which one is "THE GAME".

This week Mike's family has been in town. Its been fun having them here. March Madness is what they get together for every year and they fill out brackets and its like a huge thing. We went to two games Thursday and we are going to one on Saturday. Its a little weird having a game we always need to be watching, but if everyone else is having fun, I'm having fun. I'm still trying to adjust to the sports mentality that Mike has. Even though we've been married for 7 months and he doesn't watch too many games, its still an adjustment. One thing I hate though.. there is never ever a break from sports. Ever. Baseball, football, basketball. Start over. Just as long as I don't get ignored I'm okay..

For some reason this week has been hard for me and I'm not sure why. I've just been really emotional. I'm always an emotional person, but this week I've been crying a lot and my feelings get hurt super easy and its just weird. I think I'm doing okay now though.

I think I am going to start looking for a job again. I don't like my job at all. I especially hate when my TL listens to my calls and tells me I "need to promote the Brand" and whatever and I just think in the back of my head "why would I ever do that?". Super unorganized at my job and I just don't enjoy it at all. So if anyone hears of any jobs out in the West Valley area that I would be able to do and pays $11.50/hr or more, let me know.

Today was a good day. I got off work early, and we all went to AppleBee's! After that, Mike his 2 older brothers, his parents and I all went and did sealings and the Oquirrh (or however it is spelled) Temple. It was the first time I have done that, besides our wedding. It was really nice.
We came back and started cleaning the house! Thank you Brenda, Steve and Brandon for helping!! After that, Fred, Janet, Jade and Jasi came over. We ate pizza, played Apples to Apples and Cranium. It was so fun!! Funny story.

We were split up into teams and one person on the team had to act like someone. The person was Gandhi. So Jasi and Jade were on a team with Brandon. Jade was acting it out and she said "I'm bald and I'm never going to eat again" and Brandon guessed Britney Spears. LOL! I thought I was going to die laughing.

Mike starts training for his new job on MONDAY! He is so excited! He will do great!! Way to go Mike!!

Today we got a KitchenAid blender.. YEEEAH! Mike made Orange Julius's.. they were delish. That is his specialty.

I think that is about all for now. Love you all!

1 comment:

Julia said...

Sounds like you're having a 'ball'! Love you!