Family photo

Family photo

3/10/2010

100 Random Facts

Hello all! This blog post is going to be 100 things about me. Feel free not to read as it may be a long blog post and some numbers may be rated PG-13.

1- I do not like potato chips. Lays, Ruffles, Pringles.. yeah, I don't like them.
2-I also do not like root beer, licorice, carrots, oatmeal, coconut, coconut flavored foods, foods with coconut on them or in them, and I do not care for hamburgers.
3- My family makes the best salsa ever.
4- They also make the best jams ever. No debate.
5- I am very stubborn.
6- In my opinion the worst food I ever ate was an Almond Joy. Yuck.
7- I hate the winter.
8- I love listening to my mom play the piano. She is sooo good at it!
9- The song I love listening to her play most is The Music Box Dancer. I could listen to her play that all day long.
10- My sister Sydney likes my dance to "Some Days Ya Gotta Dance" by the Dixie Chicks.
11- I honestly thought I would never see my husband and I would feel like I was single when we got ESPN. I still see him though and things are going good for now. I just hope it stays this way.
12- I am a very very very jealous person. I don't mean to be.. its just one of my flaws.
13- I can't talk to Mike about his past flings or whatever, even though he is married to me and its in the past, cuz I get jealous. Pathetic, I know.
14- I am nervous that I will skip a number on here.
15- Contrary to popular belief, I do not have a heart of ice and I am not the Ice Queen.
16-I do not like our dog. I don't know why I don't, I just don't. I won't ever like him. I feel bad about it, but thats just how it goes.
17- I do not enjoy my job.
18- Ever since we got married, something changed and now I do not ever want kids.
19- Maybe that will change, but as for now, I am not ever wanting kids.
20- The other day a guy that called in and in the conversation asked if I was Mormon. And I told him yes I am.
21- I wish I was still going to school and was half done by now.
22- I love being married, but sometimes I wish I did more things with my girlfriends when I was single.
23- I think my husband is soooo hot. Especially with facial hair.
24- Sometimes I miss wearing my cute underwear from Victoria's Secret.
25- I love that's what she said jokes.
26- I like playing the guitar, but I'm not very good.
27- I don't have very many hobbies, and as a result I feel like I'm missing a lot of things in life.
28- I like playing Zelda. A lot.
29- I rock climb, and I am good at it.
30- I can be a little cocky at times (see 29), but its just because I really am what I say I am.
31- Watching a lot of TV or playing a lot of video games gives me a really bad headache.
32- I rock at DDR.
33- Three is my favorite number.
34- I usually can't ever decide on what my favorite color is. Its always a draw between pink, blue, orange and green.
35- I love chocolate banana milkshakes. Especially if it is from Kirts.
36- I love Kirts BLT's. They are divine.
37- Cafe Rio is delicious. Whenever I go there I get the same thing. That would be a roast beef burrito, enchilada style, black and pinto beans, mild sauce, and to stay with a cup for water.
38- Whenever the people at Cafe Rio ask me what I want I freak out on the inside, and I forget what I want momentarily.
39- I hate talking to people I don't know on the phone. Ironic.
40- I love lovin' my husband.
41- Mike gives me the most yummy kisses. He has super soft, luscious lips and its awesome every time we kiss.
42- Seinfield is one of my favorite shows to watch.
43- I love watching the Office and also How I Met Your Mother.
44- I have my YW Medallion. (And you don't-- in your face Aimee!)
45- Last year in March I was ignored by my boyfriend for basketball games. He didn't call me his whole entire trip to Oregon. I now have hard feelings for March Madness.
46- Later that year I married that boyfriend.
47- The lady I visit teach with gets on my nerves because she calls me too much.
48- I say botato instead of potato.
49- Mike says I over enunciate the letter G if its in the middle of a word, like Wingers and hanger.
50- I love the movie Labyrinth.
51- I wish I was a 10.
52- I give freaking awesome birthday presents if I can afford it. Just ask Mike.
53- I'm a very emotional person.
54- My feelings get hurt easily sometimes.
55- I cry easily!
56- I cried at the end of the third LOTR movie.
57- I hate scary movies.
58- I have to fall asleep with the light on and reading my scriptures if I watch a scary movie or hear a really scary story.
59- I like playing Scattergories a lot, even though Mike always wins.
60- I like taking super hot showers.
61- That results in overheating myself and the bathroom steaming up really bad so I can't breathe and I almost pass out.
62- I've never passed out from doing that.
63- I love my ring that Mike got me.
64- I hate not having my toenails painted.
65- I check FB daily.
66- One of my goals was to kiss a black man.
67- I never kissed a black man.
68- I am married so I never will kiss a black man.
69- I've had dreads in my hair before.
70- I loved having dreads but I combed them out for two reasons. 1- I did not want my dad to cut them out. 2- I did not want to get dumped by my boyfriend.
71- The night my friends and I put dreads in my hair we went to Walmart because my friend Rachel wanted to show me off.
72- Saves the Day is a band I really like.
73- When I pack my lunch I pack the bread with PB on it and I pack the jam or honey separately so the jam or honey doesn't soak into the bread.
74- I wish my boobs were bigger.
75- When I was little I used to drink warm water when I ate ice cream if my mouth got too cold.
76- I still drink warm water when my mouth gets too cold from eating ice cream.
77- When I eat ice cream I put the spoon in my mouth upside down.
78- I hate germs.
79- I usually drink about 32 oz or more of water daily.
80- I hope I don't live in Utah for my whole life.
81- I hate going places by myself.
82- I think public restrooms are disgusting.
83- I hate getting the oil in my car changed.
84- I really like playing cards. Especially Philadelphia.
85- Killer whales are my favorite marine animal and tigers are my favorite land animal.
86- I like the feel of dolphins.
87- My birth control I'm on makes me want to eat Spongebob mac and cheese a lot.
88- I enjoy taking pictures.
89- I enjoy going to sporting events, but I do not enjoy watching them on TV.
90- I have the World of Warcraft Game Feul Mountain Dews. Both flavors. They still have not been opened, and I have not tasted them.
91- I collect PEZ dispensers and I think I am in the sixties with them right now.
92- I love to be cuddled, held, hugged, kissed, touched, hand held, etc etc by my hubby.
93- I don't mind loading a dishwasher, but I hate washing pots and pans by hand.
94- I secretly like having small hickeys on my neck that I can cover up with my hair so no one sees.
95- I'm not looking forward to when Mike and I are married long enough that we don't hold hands when we go out, don't cuddle at night, don't kiss as much, etc but I know its coming.
96- Every night I always make sure the last thing I say to Mike is "I love you" so just in case one of us dies then the last words heard and said was I love you.
97- Cantelope makes my throat and lips and mouth itch a lot but I still eat it occasionally because it is so delicious.
98- I want to go to Las Vegas for my 21st birthday.
99- I like having breakfast for dinner once a week.
100- I have the best husband ever and he is super good at lovin' me.

The End.

4 comments:

Julia said...

Em, you are so fun! I enjoyed reading 100 random facts about you. Although I think you messed up on 26 & 27. You are awesome at playing the guitar and you also have many hobbies (talents) ... many you just don't recognize. I see them in you! I love you!
PS Thank you for the compliment ... it melted my heart!

Olivia said...

We are a lot more a like than I remember..that's always a good thing right? :)

Michelle said...

wow, you are a bigger freak than i thought! :) JK! love ya!

Ali said...

95 never has to happen ;o) I love you!!