Family photo

Family photo

4/30/2010

Tired.

Its been a while since I blogged. I am exhausted. For the past 3 or so nights I haven't slept good at all. I have nightmares all night and my allergies bug me. So if I'm not waking up cuz my face is itching and I'm uncomfortable I wake up cuz I'm having a horrible dream. Its not fun at all. I'm not sure where all my nightmares are coming from. And they are usually different, but I have had one that is kind of repetitive and I've had it 2 or 3 times in the past week or two. I take an allergy pill in the morning so I don't know if its wearing off by the time go to bed or what. But I'm only supposed to take one every 24 hours. I hope I get sleep soon. I just tried to take a nap. I slept for a whole measly 20 minutes. This is terrible. And I hate the dreams I have.

On a happier note, we are taking Tweeg to his first obedience class tonight! Hopefully he does good and we can get that dog to behave so we can keep him. I told Mike we need a behaved dog or no dog. So we shelled out the money for an obedience class so hopefully it works and we can keep him for Mike's sake. He loves that dog.

Its been snowing a little bit down here. I do not like the snow, and all my neighbors tulips look so sad in the morning with the snow on them. :( And when I drive by the birds and quails on the road they are too cold too fly so do their bird walk away from my passing car. Poor little birds.

1 comment:

Camille said...

Sorry you aren't getting any sleep. That is miserable!!! Hopefully you get feeling better!!!