Family photo

Family photo

4/15/2010

Spring.

Today is my day off work and I have to work Saturday. UGH. I am having a really hard time staying motivated at my job. Sometimes its nice to have a break in the middle of the week though.

Tweeg is getting big. He is learning he is an outside dog! Hooray! Yesterday was a lovely day so we took him on a walk. It was nice. Mike always holds the leash and yesterday he got Tweeg to go around me and they tangled me up.. twice!

Little Big Planet is still awesome. I love that game. I love it even more when Mike plays it with me.

Lately we have been grilling on our grill out back! We would like to get a really nice one eventually but this one works good. Last night we had grilled chicken. May I say that I rock at grilling steaks. Also pork steaks. I learned from my daddy!

Things are going great for Mike and I, we have a lot of fun together. He started his new shift of 6-2:30. A bit of an adjustment! He gets up super early and its hard for me to sleep when he is up and walking around. I hope I'll get used to it. With the warm weather we are going to start working on our yard and stuff!! Whoo hoo!!

I love the spring. All the flowers are blooming.. its warm!! The tree leaves are coming out- popcorn is coming out on the popcorn trees. I can wear my flip flops, my toes aren't constricted in my shoes. My skin doesn't look so white. And mostly I'm so happy. The spring (and summer) makes me so happy. Driving with my window down and the music blasting cures the worst mood. And I love it.

2 comments:

Julia said...

Yay for Spring!!!

Camille said...

I would love it if Kasey could have Mike's hours. I too have been grilling outback. It just tastes SOOO good!!! Glad to hear things are going well. Good luck on your yard. The projects are hard sometimes, but the results are great!!!