Family photo

Family photo

11/25/2008

Thanksgiving Break.. Part 1!

Well, I will start with this weekend. Friday Mike and I went rock climbing and had fun hanging out and eating at Gandolfo's and going to the mall and eating at an Italian place and watching sports. On Saturday I went to Mike's and we hung out. Caught some of the BYU vs Utah game and some of the Texas Tech and Oklahoma one. It was fun hanging out with him and his fam. The greatest was when KoriAnn and Ben showed up, oh boy. LOL, that was just funny. Just to clear things up for you all, yes Mike is coming for Thanksgiving. So please be nice to him.. We will see how much he really likes me if he calls me after Thanksgiving. I am hoping he will. Its been a nice relaxing week, I haven't had anything to do. Yesterday I went rock climbing and didn't really do anything impressive, I just did some crack climbs and got almost all the way up a V2. Last night Lauren and Kirsten and I had a nice sleepover on the couches, we borrowed a couch from our neighbors and so it was just like a huge couch land and we put them together and had a great sleepover of couches and blankets. We finally got off the couch at like 2 and decided we all needed to get ready. It was great. I am excited to be back to Ogden, I hope there is one day of warm weather, I want to go rock climbing on 9th before the snow and everything sets in. All my roomies are gone except Hope and she is packing right now. So I will be all alone :( but I will be in Ogden tomorrow afternoon! Whoo!

No comments: