Family photo

Family photo

11/21/2008

MMM... eggnog!

Sadly, I haven't had ANY eggnog this season! I am feeling so deprived! I am hoping that Grandma M will have a nice stash in her fridge just waiting for me to deplete. I don't think I wrote about Mike and I hanging out last Friday :) he came down and we went to Cafe Rio, and boy can he down a burrito! Those are huge and I can keep up with him till about half, and then I lose my momentum and just can't eat any more but he finishes his right off. LOL, we always get the same thing every time, he gets a steak burrito and I get a roast beef burrito-both enchilada style! And also, I hate ordering there. SO MANY QUESTIONS WAY TOO FAST! Black or pinto beans? Enchilada style? Mild, medium or hot? Which one is yours? Lettuce? Tomatoes and salsa? Would you like a drink? I think those are all of them.. anyway, after lunch I had cleaning check at my apartment, so we headed back there and put on Night At The Roxbury. Then I had my cleaning check and Hope and I passed but Lauren and Megan had one thing to redo each. After the movie we played some Speed, and I kicked Mike's butt at that except for maybe like 2 or 3 times. But we played a lot. While we played cards (today I am going to teach him Philadelphia) I called up my family and talked to them. I put them on speaker phone and Mike tried to get them to tell him embarrassing stories. It didn't work, he didn't get any. He almost got one out of Lauren and my mom was wavering a bit, but he didn't get to hear any. After cards we headed to see The Dark Knight at the dollar theatre! That was fun, he thought it was kinda funny that I jumped a lot. We went to my place again and made brownies and watched basketball. This week has been mostly good. I studied for an exam a lot and got a 69. I can't seem to ever score higher than a 69, its pretty disappointing. Tuesday at work, I was on the phone with this guy and he was driving while I was on the phone. I asked for his card number and I guess he couldn't get his wallet out or something, and so he asked if I could call him tomorrow. Basically I told him to pull over and give me his card number.. and he did. Wednesday night I watched some of Dumb and Dumber with Lauren, that was fun. When Lloyd and Harry are in their van and they pick up the bad guy, that is our favorite part.. "you can't triple stamp a double stamp, Lloyd! You can't triple stamp a double stamp" and "Hey, you wanna hear the most annoying sound in the world? AAAAAAAAAAAAA" I think we watched that part at least 7 times, and the best part is that we laughed harder each time. Thursday I got laid off and that put a damper on my good mood. I went back to my apartment and cried a little, then had a nice night on the SLC town to forget my sorrows. LOL. My friends are the greatest!! Mike is coming over around 1 today, and we are gong to hang out and that includes rock climbing!! :) that will be fun, no doubt. I think that is about it for eventful things in my life. Feel free to leave questions, comments, etc! Love you all!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I totally agree with you on the egg nog... YUMMY!!! I havn't had any yet this season either. :( I am sorry to hear you got laid off, i hope you find a good job soon

Camille said...

Word on the street is Mike is going with you on Thanksgiving....Where is a picture of this kid? The suspense is KILLING me!!! We need to see what he looks like. Hope you know we love you and enjoy giving you a hard time!!!