Family photo

Family photo

11/14/2008

Another Long One Possibly..

Well well look, its blogging time again! This might possibly be a long blog post again.. I will try to shorten it to the significant things in my life. So after Mike and I hung out last Friday.. we hung out on the next Friday! He came down and I showed him up at rock climbing. He thought I was pretty good I guess. After that we went to the mall then to my house! We watched THE OFFICE (he is a big Office fan too so that is a definite plus. He txts me quotes from The Office all the time and I love it) and half of The Italian Job and then made french toast and bacon for dinner. After dinner we watched Mr. Bean's Holdiay and I laughed a lot like I always do at that movie. I am surprised he didn't think I was a bit crazy.. or maybe he did and just didn't say it. Well, we were still both pretty worn out from rock climbing so we watched The Princess Bride after that. Then he left. AND then.. I got to see him on Sunday! That was a great surprise.. I thought I had to wait till the next Friday. Anyway- I went to his place (he lives with his brother and his sister in law and their 3 kids.. their kids are so cute. The boys are pretty funny.) Anyways. So I went over there and we had French Dip for dinner and it was SO SO GOOD! Wow it was really yummy. And while we were eating one of Mike's nephew's said "So your birthday is on Tuesday right?" And I said yeah. I figured Mike had told them. And he said something about dessert and how it was a surprise. After dinner Mike and I watched a bit of the game that the Steelers played in. I think it was against the Colts.. well, we were watching it and his nephew asked me my favorite color so I told him pink. And he ran away. Then he came back a couple minutes later and said "dessert is ready!" So we head for dessert. AND THERE WAS CUPCAKES AND ONE HAD A PINK CANDLE!! I DO NOT THINK I HAVE EVER SMILED SO BIG EVER. So they all sang happy birthday to me, it was the highlight of my week! And then we ate the cupcakes, which were pumpkin chocolate chip.. yummmmmmmmmm... ooh hoo they were delectable. Mmm... delish. Again, so good! Totally made my week. On Monday night my friend Kirsten and I watched the first season of The Office at her place, and that was really fun! After midnight she grabbed some cupcakes and brownies and we celebrated my birthday while we watched The Office. Mike called me around midnight to say Happy Birthday :) On Tuesday it was my birthday and it was a really good day!! I woke up early cuz my mom was coming down. So I was brushing my teeth and I hear a knock on the door and so I hurry and go open it, and it was my mom and my grandmas!! I was so surprised! So they came in and we talked and laughed and I opened some presents and I love them all! Brandon thank you so much for the nail polish I love the color, next time I paint my nails I will for sure use it and Nate and Josh- I LOVE the mini junior mints! They are just so cute and mini sized and oh so YUMMY! Syd your card made my cry hardcore, it was so sweet! After present opening we to the mall!! And I got some lotion and lip gloss from Bath and Body.. I love that store. This was the only week I let myself spoil myself.. so I got to get a beanie for me and an outfit and lotion.. No more spoiling for me till.. my next birthday. Long time away. After that we went to Cafe Rio's.. this has just been a week of good food! After we went back o my place and we talked some more and then they had to leave :( but it was so much fun while they were here! Thanks so much for taking the time to come down!!! I got ready for work and at work I had a guy hit on me over the phone again. That was great. At least I know I have a nice voice on the phone. For lunch at work me and two of my co-workers went to Cafe Rio's.. I went there twice in one day. And I got the same thing. It was so good. When I got home there were signs all over my room from Lauren and Kirsten and they got me a beanie and brownie mixes :D they know me so well! OOH AND BROWNIES ALREADY MADE AND FUDGE.. oh baby that fudge is sooo good. It was just a great day. Mmm.. lets see. Nothing else really happened this week.. Ooh I went to PF Changs on Wednesday night. My friend Sean and I went shopping (my climbing buddy that is a bit miffed I climbed a 5.11a and he can only do a 5.10c.. I just had to add that in) So we were shopping and he is quite the shopper. So now I have a shopping friend too. After we were walking by the PF Changs and he said he wanted to eat there and so I agreed.. ooh it was yummy! SO so so yummy. After that we had a fashion show for my roomies and we showed them our new clothes. Thursday after work I went to Beto's with a coworker. It was the first time he had ever tasted to goodness of Beto's. I was excited I got to witness that. Today is Friday, and there will be another blog post soon because I am hanging out with Mike today :D hooray!!! I am really excited for that! Sorry this was another long one! But that is what has been going on with the Emster!! Until next time, I love you all!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't care if they are long as long as you are posting!!! Sounds like all things surrounding your birthday were good!!!

Camille said...

That was so sweet that your mom and Grandma's came down for your b-day!!! You need to post of picture of this "pretty darn good lookin'" Mike....

The Medsker Family said...

I am "pretty darn good lookin" Mike. He has to "just average good looking" Mike.