Family photo

Family photo

10/13/2008

Two Blog Posts In One Day!

Rachel and me at the game! GO COUGARS!!! We were two cold cougars..
The haka.
This is the most creepy guy I have ever seen ever. The one on the left. Painted like the Joker. BYU style. Weird. And scary. He didn't even pose for this pic, he didn't know I was taking it. He really just looked that scary.
My red streak. you can see it when my hair is up, but when my hair is down you can't.
Thanks for the Junior Mints Ali and Grandma!! Love ya!


Today I am doing two blog posts. Because I got tagged on Koriann's blog, so I had to do the tag. And because I have pics. So this past week.. it has been COLD! The only good thing about that is I got to wear my "old lady coat" (ask my dad about that, I still haven't forgiven him fully. It was very hurtful.. haha). ITS SO COLD! The only thing I like about the cold is I got to complain to my dad every day last year about how cold it was and that we should move somewhere warm. So. This week besides cold.. has been good! I went to a soccer game on Thursday with a guy named Jared. Funny story. Remember Handsy Harvey from a couple posts ago? Well, Jared is his friend who sits by him in Music 101. So we are walking out of class and Jared says "hey, do either of you want to go to the soccer game tomorrow night?" HH (Handsy Harvey) says "No, I don't think I'm up for it" and I ask what time and he tells me 7, so in front of HH (the kid that I have told no, I'm busy to more than 13 times now) I say, "yeah I'm up for that, that would be fun!" I feel kinda bad, cuz I go out with his friend the first time he asks me, and then HH.. well I am just so busy. How much can this guy take? I don't lead him on at all, and he STILL keeps asking me out.. I don't know what to do, and I feel like a jerk.. Anyways. So I went to the soccer game and it was really fun. We left with 10 minutes left in the game.. it was SO SO SO COLD. SOOOO COLD! On Saturday my friend Rachel and I went to the Homecoming Football Game! I wore.. 2 pairs of socks, 2 pants, 4 shirts (ranging from long sleeve to tank top), a hoodie, and a beanie. you think I would be warm. By the end of 4th I was freezing. I love how all my stories now include me being cold. Anyways, good game. We had so much fun cheering for the Cougars! In the cold. We didn't totally kill the other team, but we beat them. Yesterday I got a calling.. I'm Relief Society Birthday Coordinator Co Chair... I have no idea what I do. Keep track of birthdays I guess. Ooh, on Saturday night I put a red streak in my hair. And I love it.


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like good, COLD, fun!!! Love you!!!

Unknown said...

Crazy girl... You should have gone with a purple stripe.. ha ha.. have a good week.. and remember to bundle up chicky.. Linda

mary said...

I love to read all about your wonderful college adventures! I'm so glad you are having fun! We sure love and miss you here at home! Go Cougars!

Ben, KoriAnn, Brighton & Bristol said...

We are going to try and make the San Diego State game. Wanna come with us?

Camille said...

We are going private. If you want to still read our blog email us at millielarose@gmail.com. Thanks!!!