Family photo

Family photo

10/08/2008

The Blue Foam

This is the before picture.. (From left to right: Renee, Lauren, me)
And after the True Blue Slip n' Slide!! (From left to right: me, Lauren, Renee)
Taking pics in the bathroom. Notice Lauren's shirt color. It was white before we got in the foam.
Close up.. and a cute face. I tried to do what Nate does, but I can't do it as well.
I have a blue foot and a blue leg!! And.. the blue didn't come off all the way when I showered..


SO! Here is the story to the above posted pics! ITS HOMECOMING WEEK! So today they had True Blue Football, and its where you play football in what else, but blue foam! There was also a slip n' slide. And volleyball in foam. And a huge place on the grass to play in foam. And hula hooping in foam I think. And jello eating in foam.. okay not in the foam. Just jello eating. So we played in the foam. And went down the slip n' slide. And there was SO much foam on it. So when you are going down, it shoots up all over you, and gets ALL over, and then you can't see anything at all. SO FUN. I recommend it. Questions, comments, queries you know what to do! Love you all!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Now, I hate to burst your bubble, but Utah State is the school of the "True Blue!" You just celebrated for the wrong school ; )

Medsker said...

Burst your bubble...get it :-)

Michelle said...

Looks like fun college girl!

Julia said...

You recommend the foam slip and slide ... lol! It sounds like lots of fun!