Family photo

Family photo

5/19/2013

The Robin Outside

I was in the kitchen washing off some potatoes to get some mashed potatoes going. I looked out the back window, and there was a robin tugging on a looong string in the backyard. The string was from my hammock that Banshee ruined, probably 8 feet long, and was stuck on something. I called Mike over and pointed it out. He asked if he should go get the string unstuck, so I said "It'll probably fly away, but maybe it will come back so sure!"

I go back to what I'm doing and Mike goes outside to get the string unstuck. It took him a little longer than I thought it would, so I look out the window to see what's up. Mike was standing in the yard with the long sting, cutting it up in smaller pieces, and throwing them on the ground.

And my heart melted, and I thought to myself, "I sure love him."

The End.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's adorable!!!