Family photo

Family photo

5/15/2013

Out of School

Next week we have our trip to Zion National Park and I am really excited! Mike has never been there. Today we did some shopping for a few things we will need. I hope the weather will be really nice. It will be nice to take a trip with my man.

I was hoping to get a lot done once school got out, but I haven't accomplished much. It's been hard to get motivated because it's been so nice not having very many things after work! Mike and I have started to walk a half hour every night though. It's been fun to get out and walk with the weather being so nice.

This semester I finished up with a 4.0 GPA. Hooray! My first one in my college career. This semester wasn't difficult though.. I enjoyed a lot of my classes. That puts me at a 3.73 cumulative GPA for my Associates degree. Not bad.

Today is Nate's birthday, my little brother. He is a full 15 years old. I can't believe it. He is growing up way fast. Happy Birthday, Nate!

No comments: