Family photo

Family photo

8/19/2012

Counting

Today I was watching some TV and Mike came in and sat on the bed. I asked what he had been doing and he said he was looking at potential Christmas presents for me. I told him that he had already said previously that he knew what he was getting me. He then told me that what I would get for Christmas could be "up to $1,000.00" Haha. Right. Anyway, I argued with him a little bit and he told me it would be based "on good behavior". I laughed, and then he told me that he would count to 1,000 for me so I would know how much it was. So he started counting. He held me in bed, and wouldn't let me leave until he was done. Cracked me up. He'd also take a small pause between each number, and pronounce each number, so instead of "one thirty-seven" he would say "One hundred thirTy seven. It took a while. He finally got to one thousand and then he kept going. I thought we were going to be stuck counting all night!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You two crack me up!!!