Family photo

Family photo

11/13/2009

Scattegories

Mike and I have a lot of fun being married. We love playing games and one of the games we love playing most is Scattegories. This most recent time we played it was particularly fun. Mike is really good at getting the double letters or whatever for more points but this time he took it too far..

We were on the letter "A" and one of the things listed was "capitals". I put Annapolis, and Mike put Anchorage, Alaska. I told him he couldn't put Alaska because it just asked for the capital.. not the state! He said that it counted and he got two points. Well, we couldn't decide who was right so we called Britt.. she also loves Scattegories. So we told her of our problem and she said "Isn't the capital of Alaska, Juno?" Haha! I think we both felt pretty dumb in that moment.

After talking to Britt and Mike's friend, Adam, we concluded that IF the capital of Alaska was Anchorage, he could only count it as one point. But... in our case.. he counted it as zero because now we know the capital of Alaska is Juno.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I just got done telling Reggie about that when I saw your blog!!! It made me giggle!!! I do things like that all the time!!!

Michelle said...

i don't care who ya are- that is funny!!

Ali said...

Good job Britt...too funny!!

Lowd and Proud said...

Ha ha ha ha ha. (I can't stop laughing!!) Thanks for making my afternoon.