Family photo

Family photo

11/07/2009

New Job and Randoms

Guess what everyone!! I have found a new job! I will be working at Discover Card in West Valley doing Deposit Products. I get a sweet Monday- Friday day shift so I'll get to see my hubby more often :D Mike and I will be rivals now. How fun. I start the end of this month.

Mike and I have been playing Guitar Hero lately. Mike plays the guitar and I play the drums and boy do we make a great team on that game. We have also been running and eating healthy! Go us!

I am going to be 2 decades soon. 2 decades. That is kind of going over my head just a little bit.

I am just going to let everyone know that I hate hate HATE the song that says "tonight's gonna be a good night! Tonight's gonna be a good good night!" I hate it. It gets stuck in my head like it is now. And I HATE it.

There are some really stellar people that go through Lee's sometimes. I wish I could number my encounters. Like the lady that comes through and thinks its funny to be mean and raise her voice at me. She dresses less than classy, wears a bun on top of her head, always over shops or gets things she doesn't want and then gives them to me to put away and is plain rude. Or the lady that comes in 1-3 times a day and for a few weeks she came in every day when she had the SWINE FLU. She really can't get enough of that place can she? She does not like me and gives me mean looks. Excuse me for closing off the checkstands she went through as soon as she left and totally disinfecting them right top to bottom. I don't want your germs you walking germ house. Ooh or how about the guy that tells me to page someone over the intercom every time he comes in because he "likes the sound of my voice on the loudspeaker." Does he really have nothing better to do? Really?

When Mike and I were on our way to Oregon, we got little crackers and cookies or whatever on the airplane. Mike got some graham crackers in the shapes of planes. How cute. He had a mouthful and sneezed them all over the back of the seat in front of him and all over himself. Classic.

Most of the things I just typed I have been meaning to blog about for a month or two but I always forget about it when I sit down to blog.

I think that is all for now, love you all!!

3 comments:

Ben, KoriAnn, Brighton & Bristol said...

So happy that you got the job. How awesome is it that it is Monday-Friday. That totally rocks!

Michelle said...

Yay for you and your new job! Hope it is a much shorter commute. Joining the 9-5 crowd might not be so bad. I like the sneeze story- that made me snort.

Ali said...

I loved your Blog..congrats on the new job, very exciting!! I laughed at the guy that likes to hear your voice on the loud speaker...so funny!! And Yes, MIke sneezing crackers everywhere is priceless!! I love you