Family photo

Family photo

6/20/2008

Princess


You Are Cinderella!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dignified and hard working. With a gentle and soft-spoken manner you have something many people don't. Patience. Even through the moments of heartbreak you're still able to hold onto all of your hopes and dreams. Bide your time; your dream will come true.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

I saw this on Britt's blog while I was loking at it and who doesn't want to see which princess they are?!

3 comments:

Ben, KoriAnn, Brighton & Bristol said...

Emily, I love your blog! So so cute!

Samantha said...

Yay Emily!!! I'm so glad you have a blog!!! Now I can keep up with everything you do :) I miss talking to ya! So keep me updated!

Ben, KoriAnn, Brighton & Bristol said...

Thanks, you are too cute! I work everyday except for Wednesdays. I am normally off by five though when I work. So, we need to plan something. So, think about what we should do.