Family photo

Family photo

6/18/2008

4 things :)

Four jobs I’ve had:
1. Bagger and Checker at Lee's (Acres)
2. Camp Counselor
3. The downstairs person at Grandma's Closet
4. The official babysitter for my family :) haha

Four movies I’ve watched more than once:
1. The Notebook
2. Pride and Prejudice
3. Just Like Heaven
4. Hairspray

Four places I’ve lived:
1. Ogden, Utah
2. Hull Valley, Idaho
3. Pleasant View, Utah (when we lived with grandma)
4.

Four TV shows I watch:
1. The Office
2. King of Queens
3. Everybody loves Raymond
4. Sienfield

Four places I’ve been:
1. California
2. Washington D.C.
3. Baltimore
4. Wyoming

Four people who email me regularly:
1. My Grandma Medsker
2. My aunt Ali
3. BYU
4. My Grandpa Medsker

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Anything Italian
2. Junior Mints
3. A nice big greasy pizza
4. Doughnuts

Four places I would like to visit:
1. Jamaica
2. Hawaii
3. Bahamas
4. Anywhere warm with the ocean :)

Four things I’m looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Going to school
2. The 4th of July
3. BYU FOOTBALL GAMES!!!
4. Being with friends and family

No comments: