Family photo

Family photo

11/25/2007

It's beginning to FEEL a lot like Christmas

OH MAN! Thanksgiving is over and my shopping is done! Black Friday I went out with some friends and were in line at Mervyn's at 3 in the morning. Ü And boy did we shop! I got so much stuff and I am proud to say ALL my shopping is done... except for my dad. I have no clue what to get him. So if anyone has any clue at all as to what to get him, they should tell me. Thanksgiving was grand. I worked and got paid time and a half. We did turkey bowling in the front of the store when we got bored near the end. Then I headed over to grandma's where I ate a scrumptious dinner that was way good. Well, I guess it was lunch. Anyways. It was amazing. Then for the fun part. We sat down and looked at ads! And I plotted where I wanted to go! I had a way fun time shopping, its not as bad as you all make it sound. Then to home around 7:30 to sleep. Then to work at 3. But I got off and went with some friends to the Junction. We had fun. We did mini golfing, played pool, and bowled for like an hour and 15 minutes. Apparently for bowling there you pay for minutes, not games. On Saturday I had to work again. But I got off and went to Enchanted with some friends and my sisters. That has got to be ranked with the cute chick flicks that are also hilarious and you could watch them 5 times in a row and still like it. I think that is about all I did over the weekend. OH! We decorated our Christmas tree and wrapped presents. And I wrapped all the presents I got for people while wearing a Santa hat and singing Christmas songs. About that Santa hat. Well, two things. Josh really likes my Santa hat. I guess when my family unpacked it he took it and wore it all night. He wanted to sleep in it, but my mom and dad wouldn't let him. How rude is that. Just kidding. So the first thing he did when he got up was put it on. And wear it all morning. LOL Next story. Well, I decided to wear it to work (this was on Saturday). So I was driving my jolly self to work and I came to a stop light. So i stopped at the stop light. (which I do at every stop light unless its yellow or green, haha, just kidding mom, i stop at the yellow ones too). And this guy in the car next to me looked over at me. And I looked at him. And he shook his head a little at me. I guess it was cuz of the hat. So I waved and smiled and he waved and I pointed to my hat and smiled and gave him a thumbs up. And he shook his head again. Some people are just natural born scrooges I guess. Well, thats it for this week. Love you all!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am glad that you enjoyed your Black Friday adventure. It is so fun!!!