Family photo

Family photo

11/21/2007

NO SCHOOL!

Ah finally! The long awaited time of THANKSGIVING BREAK! I just love the first day you get off of school, cuz I sleep in fill whenever. And I wake up not being tired! Its a wonderful thing! Just so you all know, I get off of work at 1:30, so I won't be able to make all the yummy food but I will make the jolly hanging out and looking at ads time. Some of my friends want to go shopping on Black Friday, the only problem is half of us have never been. So it would be nice to get some pointers from you experts Ü. Fred, I already know what you would say. "GO HIDE IN A CORNER!" So we got new check stands at Acres. And they are retarded. They have conveyor belts on both sides. And they are dumb and so much less efficient than our other ones. I should know... I've been there for a year! It makes me sad, one of the managers at Acres would always say "Emily come bag for me" and then he'd tell the costumer I was the fastest bagger... cuz I was. But not with these check stands. I think I'll train to be a checker. And get a raise. Good idea huh. So just so you all know, 18 is not different from any other age. It feels the same as when I was 16 and the only difference is I can sign stuff and go skydiving (yes grandma, skydiving Ü) and get arrested and tried as an adult. So now I have to watch my steps close so I don't go commit some felony or something. Well, HAPPY THANKSGIVING! Gobble gobble gobble!

No comments: