Family photo

Family photo

4/11/2014

Boston's Blessing Day

On March 30, 2014 Mike gave Boston a name and a blessing at church. It was beautiful. Mike did a wonderful job and was so eloquent and articulate in his blessing. I cried. It was a really happy day for me. I'm so grateful for Mike and for him being worthy and wanting to bless Boston.

We blessed Boston after sacrament. A few people were running just a tad late so we asked the bishop if we could bless Boston after sacrament. He said yes. It was funny because there was another baby blessing, and that was done before the sacrament being passed. So after that was done and they turned the time over to bless and pass the sacrament I saw a few people looking around like "there's another baby to be blessed!" Haha. But Mike blessed Boston after sacrament.

After sacrament we came to our house for sandwiches and ice cream and soda floats. It was a good time! We had a lot of people over, and I loved every minute of it. I love my big family and how supportive my family is. It was great to see them all.

Here are some photos from Boston's special day.








No comments: