Family photo

Family photo

4/03/2014

3 months!

Boston is 3 months old! Time is going by so fast and I love being his mom more and more every single day. He is just so fun! Every time I load photos of him up on the computer I seriously almost die because of the cuteness. Gosh, he is just adorable! Anyway. Here are some photos from our photo shoot today! I narrowed them down the best I could.. but there are still quite a few! And I have included some of my favorite photos from the past little bit, too.

Boston has discovered his tongue.



"I didn't choose the thug life. The thug life chose me."

Nate in his Sunday best.

Boston and a Chinese yo-yo. 

Maybel loves babies!


Sunday morning snooze with my favorite boys.


Boston tries to smile and suck on his binky at the same time. Hilarious.

He was not happy with this picture, but his little leggies are so cute!

Boston and mama at the Logan Temple! Thanks Uncle Brandon for snapping some pics!



Boston is 3 months old!













1 comment:

Kendra Marie crowther said...

So cute and has two great wonderful parents! Happy three months.