Family photo

Family photo

2/04/2014

One month

I don't know how long I will keep this up, but Boston is one month old now so I thought I would write a few things about him! 

- Yesterday was his first official big outing! We met up with Mike for lunch at Costa Vida then we went grocery shopping. He was a champ and didn't cry at all! Except for when he was in his car seat while we were driving. 
- Boston loves to hold his head up and look around, especially when I am wearing him in the wrap. 
- He still loves his hair to be washed and is getting the hang of warm baths. 
- Boston attended his first Super Bowl party this weekend. He slept during most of it and got tons of loves. 
- Boston is getting onto a schedule at night. We put him to bed at 10 PM and he wakes up around 2, eats, goes back to sleep till around 6, eats and then he sleeps a little more with me till around 8 or 9. 
- He likes the aftermath of being swaddled, but does not like the act of being swaddled. 
- He likes to get his arms free, especially when he is sleeping. Boston likes those hands up by his head! 
- Boston LOVES to stretch!
- Waffles still doesn't want anything to do with him. Haha!

I can't believe we have already had this handsome guy for a whole month! We love you Boston!




No comments: