Family photo

Family photo

6/26/2013

12 Weeks

I guess I forgot to post this one when I posted all the others.. Oops!

How far along? 
12 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I have still juts gained a pound.
Maternity clothes? Nope.
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: Sleep has been good. Starting to have to get up to pee though in the early morning..
Best moment this week: Telling some friends and family about the pregnancy!!!
Have you told family and friends: Yes, we've told most family and some friends.
Miss Anything? Brownie batter and cookie dough still. Mmmm...
Movement: Not yet. I have muscle twitches occasionally and I like to entertain the thought for a moment that it could be the baby. Haha.
Food cravings: French bread dipped in marinara sauce. And spinach dip.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Yes, still. I hope it will get better in the next few weeks.
Have you started to show yet: No. Just a food baby after I eat.
Gender prediction: I think it will be a boy, and Mike thinks it will be a girl.
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Mostly happy! And occasionally (or very occasionally tired). I was a little moody yesterday I think.
Looking forward to: The next appointment on Monday!!! Hooray!!

No comments: