Family photo

Family photo

6/07/2011

The Zoo










I love the zoo. Ever since Mike and I got married I have asked and asked when we could go to the zoo. We finally went with Mike's family and it was so fun! Mike even got us a zoo pass so we can go whenever we want in the winter. We had so much fun! It was a very nice day which made it even better. The giraffe kept licking the pole.. what a weirdy! Haha! I liked the baby elephant and saw some baby lemurs which were super cute. I really enjoyed hanging out with the family and watching the kids have fun. Can't wait to go again!!

3 comments:

Lowd and Proud said...

We had fun to! Anytime you want to go I am there!!!

Anonymous said...

Like the zoo photos.
I am just not too sure about that monkey in the red shirt.
Glad you all had a good time.
Mom

Julia said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Love the baby elephant and the lemurs. So cute! When Brandon and Josh went with their school classes, they talked about the animals, but the thing they talked about the most was the big, black ball that turns in the water. They loved it!