Family photo

Family photo

6/29/2011

Jeans.

I love jeans. I love wearing them. I love after I wash them how tight they are. I love different colors of blue. I love seeing them hanging in my closet. I love looking at them in the store. I love jeans. My most fav kind are Bullheads, which are sold at PacSun. They. Rock. Our new fav store to shop at is Ross. They have some really good clothes for really good prices. Mike has gotten a few belts, some nice work pants, shirts, socks, etc. Today we went to Ross. I got two shirts for work. I also browsed the junior jeans section. And there they were. The most awesome jeans I have ever seen. For only $10.99. How could I pass this up?! I whisked them away to the dressing room in a frenzy, unaware of the people around me. In the privacy of the dressing room I slid those sleek little babies on, looked in the mirror and said "I look hot." And that was that. I had to get them. We were BFF's from first glance. I can't wait to show them off. I put them on as soon as I got home and haven't taken them off since. If there were multiple pairs of these jeans, I would've gotten multiple pairs. Thats how awesome they are.

3 comments:

Ali said...

That is awesome...I love a good fitting jean to. What brand were they??? very exciting!!

Corissa said...

I want to see a picture of these amazing jeans! Isn't it exciting when you find that perfect jean? I have jeans that are a good 5 years old but refuse to give them up because of how awesome they are.

Debbie Andrushko said...

I love that you love jeans and that you found the jeans of your life. And I really love your posts. :)