Family photo

Family photo

3/26/2011

ENT and March Madness

I went back to the ENT and he said my ears are looking really good. I made an appointment 2 months from now in May to do a check up on them. He cleaned my ears out and said there was nothing in there but a little wax and moisture. He then had me take a hearing test because he was concerned with all my ear problems I have had that I may have lost some hearing. I took a hearing test and my results came back normal! The doctor was happy about that one and said if I had any other ear problems in the future and lost some of my hearing because of that, it would be a very good chance that they could restore my hearing or something like that.

Waffles is being cute, and she is fun. She is very self content a lot of the time and will lay on the couch with us during a move and just sit quietly playing with her toys. One of my favorite things to do already is to sit on one side of the room and have Mike on the other and roll a softball between us. She goes nuts chasing it back and forth! So fun!

I have almost made it through March Madness and I can't wait till its over!! And then Mike will start counting down till next year. Ugh.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Waffles sounds adorable!!! I am glad your ears looked good! I hope they stay that way!