Family photo

Family photo

11/07/2010

Well..

I have no excuse for not blogging. Again. In the last month or two we have made peach jam which turned out delicious, cleaned the whole house including the basement so now we can have company over, went to multiple doctors appointments only to be told nothing is wrong with me, built a dog house, finished painting the house, and a whole bunch of other things.

Medical stuff first. My outer ear infections are now back and bothering me. I need to go back to an ENT but I don't want to go to the same one. I didn't care for him. I've gotten seven UTI's in the past year so after my seventh it was strongly recommended I go see a urologist. I go see the urologist and he told me that was very unusual and very concerning so he decided I needed to go through various x-rays and have a scope done and tests and stuff. After all the painful stuff the doctor told me he couldn't find anything wrong. Which bothers me because its not cheap to go to all of these tests and appointments so to do all that to be told "oh I can't find anything wrong" makes me mad and makes me feel like I wasted a lot of money and time. Blech.

Mike and his dad started building a dog house in the backyard for our dogs. Mike's dad had to leave before it was done, so Fred was kind enough to help Mike fix it. We had Fred over for dinner and it was really fun to see him and play cards. Thanks Steve and Fred!!

The other day we were invited to go to a Jazz game with my uncle Ben and his girlfriend Natalie. We had a lot of fun!! Thanks Ben and Natalie!

We finished painting our house (its about time) and the spare bedroom was painted a light gray. I painted diagonal stripes on two walls and they are blue and red... the Boston Red Sox colors!

I'll have to post pics of the room and the dog house, but I don't have pics of them on my camera and I am too tired right now to go take some.

I am thinking about making my blog private so only those invited can read it. Those of you that have private vs non private blogs what are the pros and cons of doing so?

Love you all!

2 comments:

Corissa said...

Your peach jam is very very yummy!!!

Sorensen said...

Emily, I know how you feel about the doctor. I've had every test done in the book, minus the ones only for the ladies, and they haven't found anything wrong with me. It's really frustrating! At least you now know you aren't alone. I hope you are doing awesome otherwise. I went into Lee's in N.O the other day and only knew 3 people. It was kind of sad.