Family photo

Family photo

11/13/2010

Birthday

Well, I made it. I'm 21. I had a great birthday! Mike woke me up by singing his own version of happy birthday. I opened my presents the night before my birthday so I didn't have to wait till after work Mike got me 3 blu ray movies (National Treasure, Get Smart, and Toy Story 3) and he got me some Little Big Planet doll figure things :) Mike took me out to dinner for Chili's and that night he gave me a letter he wrote to me for my birthday saying why he loved me etc. It was sooo cute. At work some of my friends decorated my desk, and they decorated it The Office style. It included half inflated balloons, masking tape, Schrute Bucks and Stanley Nickels. It also had a sign that said "It Is Your Birthday." It was awesome. My friend Jaclyne brought me a pudding for lunch! It was a really good day. At Chili's I got a free chocolate shake cuz it was my birthday!! YUM!

1 comment:

Julia said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful 21st birthday! Love you!