Family photo

Family photo

6/13/2010

Lunch!

This week I had Wednesday off, and Mike was working so I headed up to Ogden to go to lunch with my mom. We went to one of my favorite places.. Kirts!! I got my usual.. A BLT on wheat bread and a chocolate banana shake. Yum! My mom also got a BLT but she got a Reese's shake. We shared some fries. It was delish, with great company. It was really fun to spend some time with my mom.

Its been raining for the past few days, so we haven't had to water the plants. Our garden is doing good, our corn is starting to come up and we have some peppers coming and some tomatoes on our plants already! Our strawberry patch is looking good, but we need to get out there and weed it.

Tweeg's last dog class is this coming Friday, so we will see if he passes. We had a pretest this last week and he did pretty good except for the stay for 1 minute. It took us a really long time to get us to even get him to stay for 30 seconds, we never got a 1 minute out of him. When we first started trying to teach him stay, he did pretty good and we have tried to work with him on it but he seems to be digressing. So we will see how he does on Friday.

We are going to Oregon soon, and I am super excited! We will also be going to Seattle, it will be a lot of fun. Not to mention a nice getaway from work.

3 comments:

Lowd and Proud said...

Thanks for coming over for cake and ice cream for the birthday girl. I know she loves having you around. Have fun when you go to Oregon, and when you are up in Seattle take the "underground" tour. (I think it's called something like that) It's pretty fun!

Julia said...

Em, lunch was so fun! I had a great time! Good luck, Tweeg!
Love you!

Camille said...

You should post some photo's of your garden. I am jealous you are headed out on a trip. That will be a lot of fun. Take advantage of traveling while you don't have little ones. It is SOOO hard to go places once you have to pack kids around.