Family photo

Family photo

6/24/2010

Job

Good news! I applied for a job at Discover.. and got it! I will be off the phones which will be really nice and I will be in the Back Office Support group. I am excited! I will start July 12th, right after we get back from our Oregon trip, which I am REALLY excited for!

This week my mom has been gone at girls camp. I hope she is having fun, and I hope Syd is too! I have not been able to call and talk to my mom at all this week, I miss her!

We are leaving for Oregon on Saturday... WHOOO!!! I will be sure to post pics!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so happy for you!!! I have felt so bad that you have hated your other job!!!

Julia said...

Glad to hear about the new job!!! That is great news!! And ... I'm back from Girl's Camp! Love you! Have fun on your trip!