Family photo

Family photo

4/30/2009

Work, Pictures and Girls!

First I am just going to start off by saying I have the two best sisters in the WORLD!! I love them SO much, they are the greatest. We have the funnest time shopping and watching movies and just hanging out!

So last Friday, my day off, Mike was out of town (and he still is... ahhh I can't wait till he is BACK!) my friend Lindsey and I went and got massages at Beyond Spa in Layton. Oh baby that was soooooo nice, I think that might become a monthly thing for me! Maybe not monthly.. but it was so nice and relaxing. It was great. I really enjoyed it. I was just so relaxed and it was so nice!! Anyway, we came back and Aimee and Syd and I went to the mall to pick up Aimee's dress for PROM and to look around. So we looked around and I found a cute shirt and so did Aimee and we picked up her dress (which she looked absolutely stunning in) and then we went back home for a while. I think it scares Aimee a little bit when Syd has shotgun and I'm driving, because somehow the music always ends up on full blast and Syd and I really get into the music and are dancing and singing really loudly. It probably doesn't scare Aimee, just embarrasses her I bet. After that we went over to my friend Heather's house and watched Oceans 11 and ate a lot of junk food. We had quite the blast! Syd was the youngest one there, but I hope she had fun, I was really happy she came. She is so funny, the whole day when she would stand close to me or touch me or anything I would tell her "you are tensing me up!" or "I'm getting tense!", because I told her the massage was so relaxing that she was tensing me up. By the end of the night she was sick of hearing that and would get really close to me or hug me or something just to bug me. Ha.

On Sunday went up to Grandma Medsker's to celebrate Syd's birthday. That was fun. the cake was so good. With Junior Mints (MY FAV) and chocolate everything.. mmmm.... we played a bit of Philadelphia that night, but I didn't do very well.

This week at work has been just another week at work. Nothing to report. Except for I made a song up to the tune of "Mary Had a Little Lamb" and I sing it when the store closes. Ooooh funny story.. I will try to explain it, but I don't know if it will make sense. So Cinco de Mayo is this week so on the front of the store ad it says "Cinco de Mayo" about halfway down and then below that it has things like tortillas and re fried beans and such. Well it also has milk marked at $1.49/gallon. On the second to last page the same brand of milk is marked as 3/$5.00. Which isn't the same thing apparently. The reason its like that is if the price can be dropped down lower they change the price on the front page so everyone can see it, opposed to the middle pages that less people will see because its costly to change things like that. Anywho, so this older Caucasian gentlemen comes up to the desk with an ad so I ask him what can I help him with. So he points to the milk on the front page and then flips to the other page and points to it. Then he flips back to the front page and says "is this the price for them" and then turns to the other page "and this one is for me?" And he was dead serious. Luckily, I didn't laugh.. but it was sure hard not to. Oh boy, that moment made my WEEK.

Here are some fun pics of Eater at Grandma M's.

Me and some of my cousins and siblings on the trampoline. We were playing crack the egg. It was fun.
I love this pic of Syd and me. We are giggling and having fun.


I also love this pic of Mike and me!! He looks so cute :)


Climbing pics!This one is a carribeaner.. just hanging.

This one is on top of the rock and looking out.. with the rope in the foreground.

Well. Thats about it! I love you all!

3 comments:

Camille said...

It is so fun to hear about you and your sisters. I have 4 older ones and I love them so much. It is a great bond to have. You guys are so lucky to have each other. Fun times!!

Julia said...

Em, cute post and the pictures are adorable! Love you!

Ali said...

Em, i love you!! i love reading your blog, you crack me up!! Lots of hugs and kisses!!