Family photo

Family photo

4/19/2009

Intercoms Relatives and U2

This past week has gone by pretty fast. Ali and her kids have been here and Chelle was here some of last week so we have had a lot of fun family time. Baby Luke is ADORABLE!! I love holding him he is such a happy content little guy. My favorite is when I was holding him and he was facing me and I was tickling him but then I stopped, and then someone said something funny or something, and I started to laugh and then he just started to giggle cuz I was laughing. So cute! The Easter egg hunt was fun, we hid the eggs and all the little kids went and found them. It was fun to watch them. The rest of this week was filled with work. Except for Friday!! Friday I woke up and went to the chiropractor and then I went and got my oil changed in my car. Now.. I felt pretty dumb that I didn't know I needed my oil changed for a while. I knew I had to take it in because the sticker on my windshield said I needed to.. but I didn't exactly know what for. So I asked loads of people and came up with the conclusion I needed my oil changed. After that I headed to West Valley for another best day with my boyfriend. I got to hold his sister in law's new baby named Isaac, and he is so cute!! Mike and I went and saw the new Fast and Furious movie, which was good. I liked it. We watched the Office, went swimming, ate at Chile's, just had a good time like always. SATURDAY!! I.. got tickets to the U2 concert in October that is in Vegas!! I still can't believe I got tickets to go see U2! I am going to be in the same place as Bono. We will be breathing the same air. I can't think of anything more wickedly awesome than that. I get to see them LIVE!! I am still jsut freaking out.Anyways. Also on Saturday I took the boys over to grandmas to say bye to Ali and her kids and to pick up Squidney... I mean Skidney.. wait.. Synbey.. Bugly.... ummm.. Sydney! We stayed for a little bit and had fun. I took the kids home and went to work. Work was super busy. We got out late. When there is no one in the store and its late at night we like to play with the intercom.. I've got some nice beat boxing practice from that thing. Well, it was 12 and Dustin was saying some dumb thing over the intercom and this lady rushes in.. like in a full sprint, pushing a cart. I'm not kidding, she was in a DEAD SPRINT! But as soon as she got through the doors she slowed down.. I wish she would've kept sprinting, she was in there till like 15 after! Anyways so Dustin is saying something funny over the intercom and then he pauses and then says "thank you." And hangs up. Well then 2 seconds later, someone in a different part of the store gets on the intercom and starts talking in a funny voice and says "Dustin.. your car is getting towed away. You are SCREWED!!" I was laughing hysterically. I hope that lady doesn't complain that we mess around or are being unprofessional. It was dang funny though. Today I went over to Mike's again.. he is leaving for Boston on Wednesday so I won't see him for 2 weeks. That won't be a fun two weeks for me. Anyway, I went over there and we watched the first Fast and the Furious movie, and we played some Bocce ball or however its spelled, put the plates on his car, ate a lot of strawberries.. I love strawberries. Mmmmm... I can't wait till they start growing in our backyard! Hooray! I think that is all I have to write about. Love you all!

1 comment:

Camille said...

I just read your Office quote about Michael needing his entourage. That show seriously cracks me up!!!