Family photo

Family photo

2/26/2009

I've Finally Named My Car!!!

Ooooooohhh Suzie Q, oh Suzie Q,
Oh Suzie Q, baby I love you, Suzie Q.




I like the way you walk, I like the way you talk Suzie Q.
I like the way you walk, I like the way you talk Suzie Q.
Well, say that you'll be true, well, say that you'll be true,
Well, say that you'll be true, and never leave me blue, Suzie Q.
Well, say that you'll be mine, well, say that you'll be mine,
Well, say that you'll be mine, baby all the time, Suzie Q.
Oh Suzie Q, oh Suzie Q,
Oh Suzie Q, baby I love you, Suzie Q.
I like the way you walk, I like the way you talk,
I like the way you walk, I like the way you talk, Suzie Q.
Oh Suzie Q, oh Suzie Q,
Oh Suzie Q, baby I love you, Suzie Q.

Mmmm.. :) my cute little Malibu's booty.

Heating and cooling, and stereo system. Also, my emergency water, Mountain Dew and gum. (Britt are you so proud of me! I even have a hoody in the back seat. I am starting my 72 hour kit. Its getting there.) Steering wheel

Do you like how the paper is in its little blue bag on the ground, HAHA!


So all you Medskers out there (and anyone else who wants to play), who sings the song?! Its quiz time! No using the Internet, you just have to know off the top of your head! Next blog post I will post who sings the song, hooray!

My life has basically consisted of work lately. And making cookies! And hanging out with Mike! At work I have a lot of fun usually. I have saran wrapped my bosses office twice and "BYU-ed" it once (blue streamers and a sign). And I get away with it. Its great. I really enjoy working at the front desk a lot. Sometimes its a little stressful, but for the most part its really fun. There is a bagger named Garrett, and he is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE! He is autistic and he is just he cutest ever. Yesterday I was singing the Subway "5, $5, $5 footlong!" song and he sang it with me. He is so fun. He was standing up at the desk and I had just pulled off the last piece of tape off the role and I said "Garrett do you want the last piece of tape from the roll?" And he said "uh.. sure." So I gave it to him and about 10 minutes later I said "Garrett, can you go get some carts outside please?" And he said "Yeah, but what do you want to do with this piece of tape?" He still had it! Haha! It was so cute, I told him he could throw it away. He is so fun. One day he did his hair combed to the side so Lindsey (my friend) and I both told him his hair looked nice and he smiled so big and just lit up. SO cute. The other day my friend Justin and I filled an office in the back full of crates, and during the night a stack of them fell in front of the door and the people who came in the morning had to go through the light in the ceiling and get the crates out that way.. I love my job. Most the time. I am not sure what else to write, so this will be the end of my post. Love you all!

I have spring fever so badly! I cannot wait until it is nice and warm and I can go outside!! Mike will start softball in the summer and I am excited for that so I can go watch him play some games sometimes in his nice little softball or baseball pants whoo whoo!! It will be so nice when its warm and I can start running again!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the name!!! I am glad you are starting your 72 hour kit : )

Ali said...

Cute BLOG..I am so excited for you to see Mike in his tight soft ball pants..I know that is Britt's favorite thing to see on Reggie!!!

Camille said...

Love your car, and I have No idea who sings that song. Sounds like you have it good at your job. I love your stories!!!

Mayme said...

Are you kidding me? Who wouldn't recognize Bono's voice? U2 all the way baby! Nice car Emily! Funny how cars seem to take on a personality of their own.