Family photo

Family photo

12/13/2008

Christmas Tag

I was this on Britt's blog and I wanted to do it.. so here it is!

a. Egg- Nog or Hot Chocolate?HOT CHOCOLATE!!! It depends on the time of the day! If its anytime during the day its eggnog usually, but if its at night I LOVE HOT CHOCOLATE!

b. Does Santa wrap presents or just set them under the tree? He wraps most of them and then puts them by our stockings that are set out on the furniture.

c. Colored or clear lights (house/tree)? I like the white lights! Or clear.. whatever. I think they are so pretty. But on Temple Square I really like how they have different colors everywhere.

d. Do you hang mistletoe? No, but that might be fun to do.

e. Hardest person to buy for? Hmm. I think this year it was Mike. (Not my dad, my boyfriend. LOL)

f. Real tree or Artificial? REAL!! They smell so GOOD and they are so big (at least when we would get one). But now we have to have a fake tree because Joshua is allergic.

g. Mail or email Christmas cards? MAIL!!! MAIL MAIL MAIL MAIL MAIL!!!

h. Favorite Christmas Movie? Polar Express! And Elf.

i. When do you start shopping for Christmas? After Thanksgiving usually

j. Favorite Christmas song? Pachelbel meets U2. I have a lot of favorites but I can't remember them all. I don't like the Christmas Shoes one though, its so sad, I get teared up every time I hear it and I don't like crying because once I start crying I cry for a long time.

k. Open presents Christmas Eve or morning? Last year we opened one on Christmas Eve and it was pajamas! But I have no idea what is happening this year.

l. What do you want for Christmas this year? Shaky. Other than that.. nothing. I keep getting asked what I want and I really have no clue what I want. I am just excited to see all my family and be together and have everyone so happy.

1 comment:

Camille said...

OK...Back the horse up....You called Mike your boyfriend...and still we have seen no pictures....You are keeping us out of the loop...I need to see what this BOYFRIEND looks like. He is so lucky to have such a great girl. That blog was cute!!!