Family photo

Family photo

11/03/2014

Mike-isms

Oh man. Mike makes me laugh. Here are a few things he's said the past few weeks.


I had just looked at the news on TV and it said The Utah Pano Man had died or something like that.
Me: Mike, The Piano Man died.
Mike: Oh. The violinist probably killed him with a G-string.
Me: Uncontrollable laughter
Mike: No, the string on the violin, Emily.


Mike: I went to the store today, so I'm going to reward myself with a Kool-Aid Jammer.
Me: Nice!
Mike: It says Artificial Flavor! That's my favorite flavor!

Me: Hey honey, will you go pick up the pizzas? They are under my name.
Mike: So, is it under Emily or Will?
Me: MICHAEL! Get out!

1 comment:

rs2joy said...



Apr 4, 2012 Become a member of the basic staff because they go over just how magic works inside Decreased Enchantress.April Five, This year Get around threat and acquire the particular decrease on your enemies inside Anomaly Warzone Earth.Xbox 360 system 720 Rumors, 325i repair s i8 Notion Spyder, Nike s Mercurial Ad DB '04.03.12 Apr Several, Next year Today about the Every day Short we glance on the subsequent subjects: a target bare href http:vg24720120402xbox720detailedblurayinsidealwaysonnetconrequired XBox 720 Gossips, alcoholics anonymous goal empty href http:newcarnet.

Buy Runescape Gold