Family photo

Family photo

6/18/2014

-isms

I keep meaning to write this down but I've been slacking. Here are some isms I've heard on the past few weeks. 

While climbing and music is playing-

Brandon (L): Sometimes I wish a was a black lady. 
Me *laughing*: Why?
Brandon: Listen to that soul!


While playing a boardgame with my brothers-

Brandon (M): Em, what's your favorite U2 CD?
Me: Umm probably The Joshua Tree. 
Josh: That's really the name?! Do they sing "Joshua's are awesome, Joshua's are awesome"?


After listening to the song If You Want to be Happy by Jimmy Soul-

*Nate is laying on the couch, hands behind his head*
Mom: Nate, will you please help me in the kitchen?
Nate: Hold on mom, I'm thinking of all the ugly women in my life. 


Hahaha! Goodness. I love my family. 


Aaaand what's a blog post without some pics of Boston?!











And this comic reminds me of Mike and me. Haha! 

No comments: