Family photo

Family photo

3/11/2014

Essential Oils and the Zoo

I am a big Essential Oils fan. Loooove them! I sometimes put Lavender on Boston's feet. Mike asks for me to put lavender on his feet sometimes, too. And yes, I do. Cuz I love him! I use peppermint for migraines, headaches, and neck aches. I use eucalyptus for colds. I use Cyprus for sore muscles after I work out. My newest Essential Oil is On Guard. And I now love it!!

Last night I started getting a sore throat. It hurt really bad to talk and swallow. This morning was even worse. So I googled Essential Oils for a sore throat. I read to put two drops of On Guard and two drops of Lemon into a small amount of water. Then gargle for a little bit and swallow. And then do this every few hours. I'm happy to report after doing this once my throat felt a lot better, and after doing it twice it feels even more better! I can still tell it's a little sore, but this stuff really works! And it worked within minutes!

I love Essential Oils!


Also, I think Boston is getting excited to go to the zoo. I tell him about the zoo and all the animals and he smiles a lot. Especially when I say "elephant". Maybe it's cuz I say "elephant" more than the other animals. But I think he is pretty dang excited. I can't wait for warmer and sunnier weather!

No comments: