Family photo

Family photo

11/20/2011

Thankful

Well, with the rate of how busy life is, I better get this post in now, or I never will! I always like dong a thankful post or list around Thanksgiving, so I can reflect on all my blessings. So here it is.
- First and foremost, I am thankful for Mike. He is such a strength to me. He knows exactly when I need to be held or cuddled, when I need to be tickled, when I need to be left alone, he knows when I need food, and he knows when I need help with homework and he knows when all I need is an "I love you". He is so loving, kind, fun, tricky and sneaky, outgoing, and smart. I'm so happy I can call him my sweetheart. I am so grateful he understands me and loves me. I'm so lucky.
- I am thankful for my mom. Although growing up was a bit rough, I am so glad I can call her one of my best and closest friends. She is an amazing woman with an amazing spirit.
- I am grateful for my daddyo. He passed on his love of the outdoors to me and I am thankful for that. I am also grateful that he is an amazing dad and he and my mom raised me and my siblings in a loving home centered around Christ.
- I am grateful for Aimee as a sister. She has a fun personality and is really funny. She has such a big heart and is willing to help anyone. I am so happy we are such good friends.
- I am grateful for Sydney. She was and is always there when I need someone to listen to me. She understands me and my craziness. She is so cute and so kind. I am so happy we got to share a room together and be sisters.
- I am thankful for Nate. He is getting so big, and he is way smart. Whenever I come over, he is waiting to give me a hug.
- I am thankful for Brandon. He is so funny! He has a contagious laugh. He is always so excited to see me when I come over.
- I am thankful for Josh. He is very artistic with his paper things he makes. He is so sweet and I love when he talks to me on the phone.
- I am grateful for my extended family and all the support and love they give me. Whether it is a hug, or a talk, or a game of cards, they are there.
- I am thankful for my mother in law, Brenda. She is always there to listen and give support. She is very helpful and has awesome recipes.
- I am thankful for Steve, he is a great handyman. He teaches Mike something new every time he comes out.
- I'm grateful for Dave and for the awesome presents he gives Mike and I. I am grateful that he let us come out and stay with him, He has a great sense of humor.
- I'm grateful for Ryan and Amber and their kids. Ryan is super funny and is down to earth. Amber is so nice and loving. I'm grateful for her friendship and the love she gives us. I'm grateful for their friendship.
- I am grateful for Brandon. He is way smart, and he is way fun to hang out iwht. Hanging out with him makes me feel not so old. I can't wait till he comes out to Utah again.
- I am grateful for Elva. She has a great point of view and is way funny. She is also very talented in her knitting.
- I am thankful for our dog, Waffles. She does some great tricks, and is hilarious.
- I am thankful for my opportunity to go to school and further my education.
- I am thankful for my job.
- I am thankful for the lessons we've learned while Mike has been laid off. Hopefully he will find a good job soon, but I am grateful for the things we have learned about each other, ourselves, and together during this trial.
- I am grateful for my testimony.
- I am grateful for Mike's testimony and faith that he has.
- I am so grateful for the priesthood and that Mike can give me blessings when I need it.
- I am thankful for all the places we have been able to go in our first few years of being married. It's been so fun to see so many places.
- I am thankful for the outdoors and the beautiful places Heavenly Father has created for us.
- I am grateful for  photography and the pictures I can take.
- I am grateful for electricity that keeps me warm when the weather gets cold.
- I am grateful for junior mints.
- I am grateful for the warm weather when it is here.
- I am grateful for the warm weather when it is not here.
- I am grateful for sunsets.
- I am grateful for the grass on my G&G Medsker's lawn between the trampoline and basketball court that grows so long.
- I am thankful that Mike and I got married for eternity in the temple.
- I am thankful that we can attend the temple and church.
- I am thankful for the walks that I get to take with Mike. I love going on walks and going with him makes it that much better.
- I am grateful for the gospel and the hope it gives me.
- Once more.. I am so grateful for Mike. The words I say really can't give him justice. I love you Mike!

1 comment:

Blythe said...

Girl. I loved this post. You are in my prayers.