Family photo

Family photo

1/30/2010

My Sweet, Endearing Husband

Here is a conversation Mike and I just had. I thought I was going to die laughing.. when he said what he did.

Me: What, you don't want to kiss me right now? (As I leaned in for another kiss). You used to kiss me a lot more when I was your girlfriend.
Mike: Well, we are married now.
Me: But that doesn't mean you can't kiss me! You used to say a lot more sweet things to me when we were dating too.
Mike: (laughing) I know I did.
Me: Well, I wish you would say more sweet things to me now even though we are married. It would be nice, I really liked it.
(I lean in for a hug)
Mike: Mmmm, you smell like pancakes.
Me: Pancakes? I do not.
Mike: I was saying something sweet. You miss when I would say sweet stuff to you, I was making a sweet comment.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Funny!!! Welcome to married life!!!

Camille said...

That is totally how married life can get!!!! We miss you guys!!!

mary said...

Gotta love married life! Hehe... it makes me laugh!