Family photo

Family photo

10/09/2009

The last month or so..

Sorry I am a blogging slacker. One day I hope I will get with it. Mike and I have been trying to put our house together lately! We have everything here.. its just the organizing part now. Mike and my dad and Brandon put a wood floor in our kitchen and it looks fabulous! Its really nice! I am still looking fora job in West Valley and Mike is still at AmEx. The weather is cooling down.. and I hate it! I miss the summer. On Sunday we will be up in Ogden for church and the Medsker family dinner. Hooray!!!! Mike is loving that is baseball playoffs or whatever it is. I am not as excited as him, but whatever. Haha. Something crazy... I am going to be 20 next month. So scary. Nothing really exciting has happened the last few weeks, just getting used to living together.. and watching time fly! Man time moves fast! I think that is all I have to say today, maybe next time my post will be a little more exciting. Love you all!

No comments: