Family photo

Family photo

8/05/2009

BUSY BUSY BUSY!!!

First of all, I would like to let you all know I am starving for Spongebob macaroni and cheese. I don't know why, but I love that stuff so much.

Anyway- I had my bridals taken yesterday!! It was so fun!! Not to mention SO HOT! But mostly so fun! My mom and I went and looked at them today and now they are up for viewing on the internet. If you want to look at them go to mpiweddings.com and hit bride log in on the right side of the page. Then type "Emily Medsker" in the white box. When you are directed to the next page click view bridals.. and there they are! Let me know what you think and your favorites because I am torn between which ones to print out. At the bottom of the pictures there is sometimes a number (proabbly 1,2,3) and that is the rating. The higher rated ones are the ones we are thinking about which ones to print off. I love my pics, they were so fun to pose for! I love getting my picture taken when I'm all dolled up and everything. So fun!!

Love you all! 2 weeks 2 days till I'm married :) :) :)

5 comments:

The Medsker Family said...

Wow! Those are amaizing. You are breathetakingly beautiful! I love you!!!

Grandma Medsker said...

How can you choose....they are all incredible!! I guess that is because you are incredible..does Mike know how lucky he is??

Ben, KoriAnn, Brighton & Bristol said...

Holy Cow! You are gorgeous! I love ALL of the pictures. I must admit though my absolute favorites are number 25 and 28!

Michelle said...

Nice pics doll!

Camille said...

Darling pictures!!!! Your dress is gorgeous!!!!