Family photo

Family photo

3/30/2008

A long time!

Wow I haven't posted for quite some time! Holy cow! I'll work on that! Life is good! I'm really busy with school and work, but its fun! I had to quit track because I lost a lot of weight and I was getting shin splints again, and it was only two weeks into the season. Last night Aimee and I went and saw 10,000 BC and I really enjoyed it. Some parts were a little weird, like the convulsing lady, and some parts were a little intense. I'm so excited for Saturday, because the boys have the priesthood meeting and so us girls and the Houghton girls are going to have a girls night and watch Enchanted and do nails and eat ice cream and stuff. By the way I LOVE the movie Enchanted! I bought it like the day after it came out. Whoop whoop! Tonight we are having Hawaiian haystacks and I am so excited, because they are like almost the best. I have a new addiction... called OREO CAKESTERS! Oh my heavens are they good! Anyways, I think that's about all for my life as of now! I'll post again soon!

1 comment:

Ali said...

IT IS ABOUT TIME YOU POSTED!!! How could you lose A LOT of weight, you have no fat on that body, well I guess if Oreo Cakesters are your favorite maybe you have an ounce of fat on you...PLEASE!!! Have a fun girls night out.
love you