Family photo

Family photo

2/19/2008

School and such

Me and that freakin' hottie named Gabe!
Our group pic! We try to be daring and on the edge wtih these things!

Hello all! I haven't posted on here for a while. So I figured I would. Last Sunday I wore my dress and hair all fancy to church. and there is this cute little autistic girl in my ward names Marissa. Well, during YW Marissa kept asking people "What happened to Emily? What happened to Emily?" So after I was done with opening exersises I went over to her and said hi to her and she said "Emily what happened to you?" and I asked her what she meant, and she said "You got transformed into beautiful!" It totally made my day, she is such a sweet girl. I have my pics back from the dance, so I will scan and post! I love my mom, she is the best! This past week has been fun, I really can't remember much except it was just all a blur of school and work. Thiw weekend, however, was a blast! I sw some of you on Sunday (Britt, baby Pryce is such a doll! Oh he's so precious!) On Monday, my family went to the mall, Fat Cats, RC Willey, and sizzler. 8 hours. wow, we had a lot of fun, but by the end we were all funned out and tired. My dad was still going strong when we hit Office Max as our last stop of the day. I was impressed. Talk about endurance. He was a trooper. Man he spoiled us. well, thats about it, love you all!

2 comments:

Ali said...

What is FAT CATS?? AND your pictures are beautiful!! He is cute!! I love the gum in the group picture!! You are beautiful!! love ya

Unknown said...

What a cute story!! She's right, you look beautiful (of course you always do.)