Family photo

Family photo

12/11/2008

Lost!..

Well, this week has been going pretty slow because Mike is in Oregon. I don't get to see him this weekend, so there is really nothing to look forward to. Classes ended this week, so thats nice. I am looking forward to selling my books back!!! Whoo, that will be my most favorite thing ever. The other day I went rock climbing up Rock Canyon with my rock climbing buddy named Sean. Yesterday Hope and I got lost. We spent almost 2 hours trying to find an America First. Here is the story:
I needed to go to the bank, and Hope said she would give me a ride there (oh the joys of not having a car). Well, I looked up the address and it said it was in Macey's and it was on 1400 N State Street. So we are about to leave and I show the address to Megan. And she said "oh that is right by University Mall!" and Hope and I are like "Really?" So we leave and we head over to by the mall. And We go in the MACY'S, (the department store) and we go in and we are like "WHAAAAA??" so we kinda walk around, just making sure there wasn't an America First there. Well, we go to the car and we see State Street. So, we start heading north on it.. to 1400 N right? Well we pass a MACEY'S on the way there. We reach 1400 N.. nothing! So we go back to the Macey's.. nothing! So I call my dad, because he knows literally everything. Well, too bad he didn't pick up. I leave a message saying we need directions. So I call my mom! She gives me the directions we needed, and it turned out to be the place we would have initially gone if Megan hadn't told us the other place, haha!!! So it took us almost 2 hours to fin the right place and get back home! The place that really had America First was maybe like a 3 or 4 minute drive from our apartment. Mmmhmm. Tonight was the ward Christmas party and it was really fun. We had a good time. Well, now we are going to watch Elf. So I will write more later!!

No comments: